Jr. React Native Developer
Las Vegas, NV
Company Culture/ Introduction
Loop Experiences Inc. is the world’s first social travel booking app, and is currently in development before being taken to market. We are seeking highly-skilled and motivated individuals to be a part of the advancements we are making in both travel and technology, to help bring this vision to life. Our office is located on the beautiful Las Vegas Strip, and if selected, you will be working with a small team of talented developers and designers.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 1+ years of experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Development using React Native
- 1+ years of relational database experience (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL/ PostgresSQL )
- Experienced with CSS frameworks
- Responsive design and UI/UX best practices
- Implemented EcmaScript6 (ES6) arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables, class inheritance.
- Solid experience with react/redux development using Babel, Web pack, isomorphic fetches, NPM, Yarn, Axios, RESTful APIs
- Some backend development experience
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- WordPress development experience is a plus
- Python/Django development is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly compensation based on skill level and experience. Comprehensive benefits package offered to full-time employees after 90 days of employment.
Only full-time positions available. Salary starting at $57,600/year plus stock options based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please be sure to include your resume when applying. In your resume, please include specific months and years of employment history. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.